Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ward37814 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 02:07 PM
    Stihl 420 back pack blower
    I got a stihl 420 magnum back pack blower and it is sizing up when I try to start it,I can take the spark plug out and it turns over fine.. anyone have any idea what's up?. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 25, 2015, 03:52 PM
    If the carb is flooding, it will increase the Compression. Taking the plug out releases the pressure. Is there gas mixture in the cylinder?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a back pack leaf blower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a back pack leaf blower. My son accidentally put half and half which is antifreeze in it instead of gas. Now we can't get it to start, he emptied out the antifreeze and put in regular gas, and tried, but no luck. Any ideas?

Does any one know ,if parts are still available for a stihl sg 17 blower [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for parts for a stihl sg 17 mistblower

Ballengerb1 - How do you like my Homemade Stihl Leaf blower/vac attachments? [ 1 Answers ]

From left to right 1. The standard vacuum tube - It was too small for picking up piles. It is still useful for flower beds 2. The modified vacuum tube - bell bottom - I used a Toro flared end and riveted it to a standard Stihl tube and taped the seam. It works great for picking up big...

Goodman Gas pack blower [ 2 Answers ]

My goodman gas pack heat comes on but the blower may not come on for up to 20 min. Is there a thermastat inside the unit that I can check? Model # GPG12360901A Big Doggie

Dual-pack blower fan doesn't work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I have two dual-packs on my roof, with identical thermostats. I like to run them in the "fan" mode early in the morning with the windows open to get some cool air throughout the house. This morning the blower fan for thermostat "A" would not run in the "cool" mode, nor the "off" mode. For...

View more questions Search