Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muhammad Ali Ni Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2015, 03:36 AM
    Show that the wave function y=e^b(x-vt) is solution to linear wave equation
    Show that the wave function y=e^b(x-vt) is solution to linear wave equation

Check out some similar questions!

A traveling wave is produced on a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it [ 1 Answers ]

A traveling wave is produced on a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it is reflected. If the speed of the wave is 1.8 m/s and it takes 7.5 s to get back to the starting point, how long (m) is the rope. Round to two decimal places, do not include units.

How to find position and time for wave function [ 0 Answers ]

this is wave function \Psi{(r,t)}=Ae^{i(kr-\omefa t)} i know what is wave vector k and angular frequency \omega but i don't know what r position ad time t means

Wave function [ 1 Answers ]

this is simple of wave function: \Psi{(\vec r, t)}=Ae^{i(\phi+\vec k .\vec r - \omega t)} \Psi{(\vec r, t)}=A|\cos{(\phi+\vec k .\vec r - \omega t)}+i\sin{(\phi+\vec k .\vec r - \omega t)}| i want to know why wave function\Psi{(\vec r, t)} shown with \vec randt? what is A Amplitude? ...

Wave function [ 3 Answers ]

Wave_function is a probability amplitude in quantum mechanics describing the quantum state... etc I want to know that what is answer of this relation : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/math/3/5/f/35f9c613d5fa8d1c5b34c8cd55180722.png I need an axplain for this relation. thanks.

Wave equation [ 1 Answers ]

A wave pulse travels down a slinky. The mass of the slinky is m = 0.86 kg and is initially stretched to a length L = 7.8 m. The wave pulse has an amplitude of A = 0.26 m and takes t = 0.472 s to travel down the stretched length of the slinky. The frequency of the wave pulse is f = 0.43 Hz. Now the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.