Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abby52 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2015, 05:28 PM
    Na beer with ETG test
    Will a 6 pk of O'douls show up in 24 to 30 hrs?

Thanks for any help. I'm sweating a little on this. Test is Tuesday morning 8
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 06:09 PM
    Yes it can.

May 24, 2015, 06:36 PM
    Thank YouIs there anything I can do to "flush" it out?A
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 24, 2015, 07:10 PM
    No flushing will eliminate the alcohol in your urine. O'douls is low alcohol but there is some in there. The only hopeful news is that the EtG is frequently wrong.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 07:36 PM
    You have done the deed and hopefully you will fall under the acceptable level to pass. Trying to cheat or fool the test may be a lot worse than taking your chances to be honest because dilution (flushing) can be easily detected and is a FAIL when it is.

The important thing is to learn from this mistake, and realize a few drinks is not worth the stress of failing a drug test. Why are you taking a test in the first place, as different agencies have different acceptable levels to pass.

What is the price of failure?

May 24, 2015, 08:11 PM
    I'm on probation for 1 year. They will drug/alcohol test sometimes. I did not realize that N/A beer had alcohol until I had 6 of them, someone told me at a party (Memorial Weekend with family). Obviously I stopped as soon as I was advised of this.My test is Tuesday at 8.Yes I feel stupid, I've never been on probation before and I assumed if label said N/a it was... you Non Alcohol.I will pay the price if I do get tested. I realize that.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 25, 2015, 04:58 AM
    A vague rule of thumb for NA beer is 2 days.

You asked this last night, Sunday, yet the test isn't until Tuesday morning. If you drank it Sunday around 6 pm or so, that will be 38 hours, not 24 to 30. But as everyone has said, any typical parameters are not etched in stone.
    Any flush will be detected, and if you use tons of water, that waters down your urine, and they detect that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beer and a EtG test [ 4 Answers ]

Will one red beer show up in a EtG test 36 hours later?

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Will one beer show up on an EtG test [ 0 Answers ]

I drank one beer today (friday) I have an EtG test on Sunday. I will drink a lot of water. WIll I pass my test? I weigh 111 pounds

Beer EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

Drank a sip of beer today at 5:30 I have an EtG test on Tuesday morning will I fail

View more questions Search