Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2015, 04:33 PM
    Texting out of the blue
    So last year I treated a guy really badly *walked off when he approached etc,and its really bugging me,thing is we have never really actually spoken,is it weird if I text him saying I'm sorry, but its been over a year,and I don't know what to do exactly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2015, 05:31 PM
    Yes. It's weird. Leave it, and him, alone and move on.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 23, 2015, 06:25 PM
    I think we have talked about this before, haven't we?

Is this the same person? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...im-808831.html

I agree, leave him alone. Hopefully he has moved on with his life. Time for you to look forward instead of staring at the past.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2015, 06:43 PM
    Recycling old problems is not a good idea.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 24, 2015, 08:58 AM
    This guy has no doubt moved on. You should too.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 25, 2015, 07:19 AM
    You weren't nice to him. He is going to be suspect of your motives. If that had happened to be I wouldn't give you the time of day. I would ignore the text thinking it was another ruse to mentally abuse me. You've made your intentions clear to him and he's not going to be easy to forgive.

Stop. Leave the poor guy alone.
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2015, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    You weren't nice to him. He is going to be suspect of your motives. If that had happened to be I wouldn't give you the time of day. I would ignore the text thinking it was another ruse to mentally abuse me. You've made your intentions clear to him and he's not going to be easy to forgive.

Stop. Leave the poor guy alone.
    He hasn't moved on.Nothing has changed.The feelings are still there but he will not express them,I have seen him a lot this month and I feel like he still likes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    I think we have talked about this before, haven't we?

Is this the same person? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...im-808831.html

I agree, leave him alone. Hopefully he has moved on with his life. Time for you to look forward instead of staring at the past.
    He hasn't moved on.Nothing has changed.The feelings are still there but he will not express them,I have seen him a lot this month and Ifeel like he still likes me.

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Recycling old problems is not a good idea.
    He hasn't moved on.Nothing has changed.The feelings are still there but he will not express them,I have seen him a lot this month and Ifeel like he still likes me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 20, 2015, 04:44 PM
    If he has not expressed is feelings it is because he has chosen not to. Leave him alone. It does not matter if you feel he still likes you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 21, 2015, 03:44 AM
    Sounds like you are going to do whatever you want anyway. Sometimes we are mean to nice people until we realize that the people we prefer are being mean to us, and suddenly the one waiting in the wings starts to look better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair blue black anything I can use to keep blue highlights to last longer [ 0 Answers ]

I dyed my hair blue black using miss clairol permanent hair color. The blue was very noticeable for approx. two weeks now its just black what is the BEST blue black hair dye or is there something I can do to help maintain blue in it

Does blue corss an blue shield hire felons? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a felon but I was withheld adjudication on the offense, I lost control and set some papers on fire and made the statement that I would burn my house down. Is there a job for me.

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

View more questions Search