Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2015, 06:43 PM
    Read this.

STD testing: What's right for you? - Mayo Clinic
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 06:34 AM
    It will depend on your symptoms. It could be as simple as a blood test, urine test, or more complicated like a vaginal exam and/or ultrasound
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2015, 09:25 AM
    I do one, every year. (in June, have it coming up) I do blood and urine tests both. It is part of my job requirement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me std? [ 4 Answers ]

I was in the shower washing myself and I found what I thought was pimples 5 or 6 if them. I picked at one and when I looked at my finger it looked like a bug of some sort it was white look liked it had legs. I have been with the same guy for 4 years. Not sure if it is a std or something I'm over...

Std [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 and I haven't had sex before and ever since I was about 10 or 11 I was worried about this subject. And I would go up stairs away from my parents and watch true story shows like betrayed at 17 stalked at 17 and sexting in suburbia stuff like that. And I got my first phone when I was 9 and...

STD Test for Married Women [ 4 Answers ]

My wife came home from a vacation without me and complained of urinary tract or bladder infection. She went to a clinic that performed several tests including an STD test. She did not tell me about this test. Would this test be given unless it was believed that one of the married partners may...

STD test [ 2 Answers ]

What STD's should a woman get tested for to find out if she is completely clean?

Could you get an STD. [ 7 Answers ]

I feel really stupid for asking this question! I am in a debate with one of my friends over this situation. Can you contract an STD from oral sex? Can you give oral sex (to a man) and still contract an STD, EVEN IF HE DOES NOT EJACULATE INTO YOUR MOUTH? If so, for example if the man had gonorrhea,...

View more questions Search