Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ukana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2015, 06:16 AM
    What is the formula to calculate EtG elimination
    I am trying to get the right way to calculate the removal of EtG from alcohol intake from the body
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 22, 2015, 07:19 AM
    You'll do better if you use Google to find this information.

As a rule we don't give out this information as it is generally used to cheat the EtG/EtS tests. As well only a general rule is available, 60-80 hours after alcohol consumption. There are factors that also change that number and those include:
    * Previous alcohol consumption history. IE, were you previously a heavy, medium, light drinker.
    * Genetic predispositions
    * Biological issues
    * previous consumption
    * Other non-beverage consumptions, hand sanitizer, White Wine sauce, etc...
    * Granularity of test.

An exact formula isn't available because of the above.

As well if you're in an agreement where you're forced into sobriety there are two paths that you can follow:
    1). Refuse alcohol, all alcoholic beverages, food stuffs, and products. Stay sober and take the tests for the duration of the testing period. Low stress, a little less fun, but you can be the DD that has all the stories for the next morning.
    2). Try to cheat a test that was created by people who are REALLY good at what they do. Take the chance of possibly failing and having bad things happen because of it. Be stressed out and nervous of every test you take.

The choice is yours.

Good luck.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 22, 2015, 04:29 PM
    There is no formula, like the rate of elimination of alcohol in BAC.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 22, 2015, 07:30 PM
    The "Right way" is don't drink at all while you are under prohibition and random testing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2015, 07:42 PM
    http://www.burlingtonlabs.com/assets...outine-use.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG elimination [ 1 Answers ]

I drank a lot over the weekend, but my bac was zero at 6pm on Sunday. 96 hours passed from the time it was zero until I had to give a urine sample for an EtG test. Will the test be negative. Female, former heavy drinker but had been sober over three months. Worried sick. Drinking water.

EtG elimination time [ 1 Answers ]

DrBill100 I am 49 yrs old 5'11'' and weigh 200lbs, I am active in life. For the last two weeks I have drank 6-8 drinks a day. Friday I drank 10 and Saturday I drank 200ml of vodka and one shot of whiskey. The last drink was 73 hours before an EtG test. Should I be able to pass the test? I am an...

EtG/EtS Elimination Calculations [ 7 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, First off, thank you for settling so many frantic minds with frank and rapid responses! I recently found this site and would like to know if you have created a general table of calculations for the Lehman to calculate? I have been filtering through posts to aggregate information...

EtG testing hours of elimination # of drinks [ 1 Answers ]

Dr. Bill , I am a male ,52 years old, 6'2" tall, 236 LB. On wed. I drank 14 light beers (12 oz.) from 3 PM until 11 PM. Stopped! Worked out Thursday, drank plenty of fluids Thursday and Friday, worked out Saturday, drank 1 mikes hard lemonade (5% alch) (12oz.)saturday then diet dr. pepper, Ice...

EtG Elimination [ 3 Answers ]

I know there are many variables concerning EtG elimination, but would it be safe to say that, no matter the quantity consumed, all EtG would be gone after 100 hours after BAC reaches zero? Thank You

View more questions Search