Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janie9mm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2015, 02:02 PM
    If I drank one glass of wine and have to do EtG test on Tuesday will I pass?
    If I had one glass of wine earlier today and I have to take an EtG alcohol test on Tuesday what are the chances ill pass?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 21, 2015, 02:15 PM
    If you have a test coming... why did you drink? What do you have to lose if you fail and is it really worth it?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 21, 2015, 08:56 PM
    If you don't drink between now and then, you should pass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an EtG test on a Monday if I have 1 glass of wine on a Friday [ 11 Answers ]

Husband has ua on Monday our wedding is on a Friday want to know if he could have 1 glass to celebrate.

Drank 2 12 oz Beers on Sunday morning will I pass EtG test Tuesday evening [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm curious if I had 2 12 oz beers from 11am to 230am (Saturday night/Sunday morning) will I pass an EtG test on Tuesday at 6am ?

If I drank on Friday night and have a EtG test on Tuesday afternoon will I pass [ 3 Answers ]

Going to call-ins for probation and I drank a fair amount on Friday night into early sat morn saw PO Tuesday afternoon at 5 and took DOC 8 panel test EtG is on it will I pass?

I drank a glass of wine 18 hrs before EtG test, chances of passing? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 yo female, thin(5'3, 98 lbs). I drank a glass of wine about 9 pm last night and had a preemployment alcohol screen at 4 pm today. I drank plenty of fluids, and my test sample was pretty clear as they let me drink a glass of water. What are my chances of passing? High, low?

Can I pass an EtG test on Monday if I drank on Tuesday [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 7-8 shots on Tuesday,at about 4-30 pm. I have to take an EtG test on the following Monday at 5,(which is today), do you think I will pass the test?

View more questions Search