Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

May 20, 2015, 05:49 AM
    Still tired
    I'm eating more, and I'm not lacking iron but I'm still tired so sleeping during the day and not really sleeping at night or able to stay alseep.

Any tips apart from eating healthier is there any other way?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2015, 06:10 AM
    Stay awake during the day so you can sleep at night would certainly help the quality of sleep. Limit daytime sleep to a short nap and get up, and get busy.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 20, 2015, 06:12 AM
    Limit the day sleeping. How physically active are you?

May 20, 2015, 06:15 AM
    Not really that active walk a lot but that's it, and I'm even tired when I'm active feels like I don't have the energy do to nothing. Thanks though
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 20, 2015, 06:15 AM
    You have your days and nights mixed up. Stay up during the day tomorrow and go to sleep at a normal time tomorrow night.

May 20, 2015, 06:16 AM
    Okay I will give it ago, thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so tired [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and just got done with my period a couple days ago and the past three days I have been over tried. I get off work take a nap then wake up for an hour or so and go back to bed and then I wake up and go to work and start the whole thing over again. Thanks

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

Why am I ALWAYS tired? [ 6 Answers ]

All right well someone please try and help me. I don't want the "get more sleep, or eat better... or what not." that's common knowledge. You see I've experimented from getting 8 hours of sleep to 11 hours of sleep and nothing works. I'm 18 years old, and I just started working but it's always...

View more questions Search