Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kickass828 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 10, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Little mistake
    So I've been single for a while. My best friend leanne and a really good guy trevor started datin so I'm always the third wheel around them. Jake told one of his good friends(brynn) to hook up with me not serioulsy but we were all hangin out one night and I found out that I really like him. The only thing is that same night this other guy I like somewat asked me out. So I was really confused on who I liked more and I ended up getting a ride home from the guy that asked me out which made brynn jealous because turns out he likes me a lot. I felt horrible the next day and thought about things a lot and made up my mind that I like brynn and I told him that and we were going to hang out but he was being kind of odd and then he texted me that he thought about it a lot and didn't want a relationship rite now even though he told jake he really liked me as well. What the hell did I do wrong does he like me or no? Or was that a huge mistake to get a ride from the other guy?
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 10, 2007, 04:32 PM
    I think that you probably hurt his feelings when you ditched him that night to go with the other guy. No one likes that, especially a guy. His ego is probably hurt. If you are sorry, then apologize.

Also, it doesn't seem right to be jumping from liking one guy to the next. Are you sure that you like Brynn, and that if the other guy came around again that you won't want to be with him too? Maybe you need to leave both of them alone for a while and clear your head.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manimuth
    I think that you probably hurt his feelings when you ditched him that night to go with the other guy. No one likes that, especially a guy. His ego is probably hurt. If you are sorry, then apologize.

Also, it doesn't seem right to be jumping from liking one guy to the next. Are you sure that you like Brynn, and that if the other guy came around again that you won't want to be with him too? Maybe you need to leave both of them alone for a while and clear your head.
    I agree with the above advice. I think as well that your not to sure of anything and your better off without going out with either one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Deposit Mistake [ 1 Answers ]

About a year ago I deposited $3000.00 in a customers checking account by mistake. I didn't notice it until recently. My bank said too much time has past and there is nothing that they can do for me. Is there legal action I can take? I understand that it is fraud on the part of the person that...

Is this a mistake? [ 5 Answers ]

If somesome suffered from miscarrige, is it something that the person should keep it discreet and only tell people who are close? I suffered from one recently, and I work with a group of people where except one all of them all are man, and I first told my manager who is female about my condition,...

I think I made a mistake [ 4 Answers ]

Been dating this girl recently who I was really into, but due to circumstances at the time which I won't go into the situation couldn't work so I called it a day, she wasn't too happy. Things have changed and I really would like to see this girl again I just don't know how to approach her, i.e. I...

Mistake [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I used your site a lot over the years with great success so thought I would try again. I have just made a big mistake and now I am suffering. My daughter asked me to find her a program to change the login screen on her PC and change her styles etc. I found a program called...

View more questions Search