Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hipchik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2015, 05:09 AM
    What is the best thing to use to seal art journal pages
    I want to start making art journals, and just wandering what the best sealant is to use to set the pages, but also prevent them from sticking...
    flowerglass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2015, 09:09 AM
    If you are looking for glue for the binding polyvinyl acetate glue works great it spreads easily and dries fast and last. If you are looking to glue paper onto paper or even fabric onto paper I would recommend a ph-neutral glue. All can be found online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Printing Emails or Web Pages, Pages of Script Showing [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I try printing an email or any web page, instead of getting a preview of the text in the email, or text and photos froma web page, all I get is pages and pages of what looks like script. I have to copy and paste text from emails or text and pictures from web pages onto a blank word...

Is my wife's interest in art a sinful thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Asalam alikum sir, I wanted to ask you this question and more important solution for this as it is bringing very much fight between my wife and me,my wife is new muslim from 1 year and she is trying her best to practise islam and I will say she is very good following,as she pray 5 time...

How to make thing better with art [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a real small question well I am an artist in paris and started drawing the eiffel tower and I messed it up half way through!! What do I do if my boss sees it?? :-/

View more questions Search