Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost?? Posts: 234, Reputation: 7

May 18, 2015, 05:58 PM
    Watering new grass seed
    I'm trying to fill in some bare spots in my lawn and put down some turf builder last week. I have been watering twice a day to keep the area moist. I'm traveling for work and will not be able to water for two days. It's not supposed to rain, however it will not be that warm out either, 65 - 70 degrees. Will the seeds be OK not being watered for two days? Should I take any precautions before hand? Thanks for your responses.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 18, 2015, 06:40 PM
    The seeds will be fine. They don't need water every day and that is not a cold temp !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does grass seed last [ 1 Answers ]

I have grass seed that is about 5 years old. Last fall I planted the grass seed in an area that needed grass and it germinated, was very green and full before the winter and now it is dead. Can the grass seed be too old?

Grass seed [ 1 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new home and want to reseed the yard. My problem is that the ground has a high clay content and I don't know what type of seed I should use or how the ground should be prepared for seeding. I do not want to retill the yard because it is fairly large.

Grass seed For clay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in central Wisconsin. We have built a home on a ridge and have nothing but clay for our whole yard. We cannot afford to buy black dirt. Is there a good grass seed for 1.5 acre of yard? Thanks For any advice.:confused:

Grass seed [ 1 Answers ]

How long after spreading fertalizer with haltz can I plant new seed.

View more questions Search