Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annamariexyz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2015, 10:15 PM
    NA beer and ETG?? I drank 1 non alcoholic beer on Monday night and??
    I drank 1 St. Pauly's non alcoholic beer on a Monday night no more and no less and had to take an ETG test on Friday. I've been told these new ETG tests WILL fail me because there is .05% and that they don't test the alcohol but the metabolites?? Help!! Will I fail the ETG,?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 17, 2015, 11:12 PM
    Since you drank it Monday and tested Friday, you should pass. But yes those NA beers will make you fail the test, as will many other everyday products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-alcoholic beer & EtG [ 9 Answers ]

DR! If I drank one Non-Alcoholic beer on Saturday around 3:30-4 will I pass my ETG test today? The beer was an Odouls. It has 0.5% in it. Saturday- Monday.

I drank one beer Monday night, I have to take a EtG test thurday will it show? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank one beer new years eve about 9 pm monda night I have to take a drug test tomorrow Thursday and they will send it to the lab to test for alcohol will it show up in the test?

Non-Alcoholic Beer and EtG? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK to drink a non-alcoholic beer when on DUI diversion? Would this show up in a EtG?

Drank 8oz of beer at 2pm Monday. Test positive? [ 5 Answers ]

I had 8oz of beer Monday at 2pm and have a urine drug screen today. This is drug court. They do test for alcohol and I've heard it test "a good ways back". So a thorough test. Will that small amount 48hrs after show?

I had 2 3oz samples of a new beer at work Saturday night will I pass EtG today Monday [ 1 Answers ]

I have not slipped up since I began testing about 1month n half ago. When I was explained the beer it is 7.8%per pint and I drank 6oz of it... Can anyone help me know if I will pass today will be taking test between 4-8

View more questions Search