Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grnitgr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2015, 09:29 AM
    Replacement Globe
    I was directed to your site to be able to replace ceiling fan globe. Item #295008 Model# L808 Are you able to provide replacement?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 17, 2015, 09:58 AM
    We don't sell anything here. How about a brand, your numbers don't mean much? Many stores, Home Depot, Lowe's and Dan's Fan City, stock replacement globes.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 17, 2015, 09:58 AM
    This is a Q&A site, not a factory warehouse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get a 9" Globe Replacement [ 6 Answers ]

I was cleaning an exterior (back porch) ceiling fan globe and I broke it. House is 13 years old and I have no idea what the brand is. Took the broken globe to Lowe's, HD, and Dan's Fan City and no dice. They all have 9 1/2" circumference, but mine is 9". I looked online but cannot seem to...

Need globe replacement [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that is 10 years old. We broke the glass light cover. Where can we get a replacement? We checked at Home Depot and they don't have a match or any that are similar.

Replacement globe [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy replacement globe for 52" Aristocrat Dual Mount harbor breeze ceiling fan

Replacement globe for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan globe. It is a 10" mushroom white glass.

Replacement ceiling fan globe [ 2 Answers ]

I saw the question someone asked about a Hampton Breeze outdoor ceiling fan from Lowe's. The globe dropped and broke. We just had the same thing happen and cannot find a replacement globe for it. Was anyone able to help?

View more questions Search