Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SECJDWH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2015, 07:27 PM
    1507425 arrest charges stand for
    What does 15f07425x arrest charges mean? (not yellling caps broken)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2015, 07:36 PM
    No clue. Such codes are specific to a local level. Without knowing the jurisdiction it impossible to answer.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 18, 2015, 06:42 AM
    Looks like it might be a court case number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen due to my arrest and charges [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently arrested for possession of cocaine I haven't touched it in over fivr years and I had a lapse of judgement I've never been in trouble before for drugs what is likely to happen to me

How long do you have to press charges against someone. When will the police arrest . [ 4 Answers ]

How long to you have to press charges against a person.

Work for police with felony arrest but charges were dropped? [ 6 Answers ]

I was arrested on one (1) occasion for a total of 3 felony charges. All 3 charges were dropped before the case ever went to court, within a matter of 3 months from the arrest date. Aside from having a lot of explaining to do, is it possible to obtain a career in the law enforcement field?

Will my arrest show up in a background check if the charges were dropped? [ 2 Answers ]

Got arrested for having a fake ID (felony), lawyer got that reduced to a misdemeanor which was then dismissed after a pre-trial intervention that required community service. I'm going to be applying for a job in a different state than the one I got arrested in. Will any of this show up in a...

Adding felony charges to previous arrest? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend was pulled over and jailed a month ago for a child support warrant. He paid up,and was released. Just last week, there were 4oz. Of marijuana found in that area where he got pulled over... a warrant was issued for him for felony possession. Is this legal ? Isn't there a statue of...

View more questions Search