Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony fernandes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2015, 10:09 PM
    Erection problem
    Hi! 7years back I had done haitus harnia operation,after operation I find out like pressure while I pee is low even I can't get erection take long time and that also not hard erection, I just wanted to do mri to check nerve's, please advice
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 10:13 PM
    Seek medical attention from a urologist.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2015, 02:51 AM
    Most certainly if urine flow has been bad for 7 years, you needed to see a urologist a long time ago. If just recent, you still need to go. There are many reasons for this. I have a few that I am thinking of, but all need an medical exam.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2015, 05:13 AM
    The internet cannot help you solve your problem, but it can help you find a doctor to help you treat your problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Erection problem [ 4 Answers ]

I had fine erections up to the age of 16-17- I became so embarrassed by my erections that I started to wear very tight underwears and tucked my penis brutally in them so no one can see it even when I'm fully erect because I used to be very shy in my teens. I also started to masterbate at 16. I...

Erection problem [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Alex, Age 27 I was thinking I didn't had any erection problem, but I was having sex with my new girl friend today after 2 year or so (I had a nice sex 2 year back with out any issue) but I was having a erection problem today my penis was not at all getting erected for having...

Erection problem [ 1 Answers ]

OK where should I start.. lately I've been having problems staying hard after I get an erection, it's never happened to me before so it's really frustrating and embarrassing now that its happening. Its happened like 3 times right before I have sex and I'm pretty sure my partner is starting to...

View more questions Search