Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scisam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 01:23 PM
    F 2 Message
    My GE Stove buzzer goes off when it is not in use and displays an F 2 message. I clear it and sometimes it stays off, then again it goes off again. Can I disconnect the buzzer or what can I replace to fix it?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Disconnecting the buzzer won't fix anything, it's an error code. It needs to be serviced, you could Google GE erroe code F2.

Here I just did it for you, it means its overheating (or thinks it is) if you believe the below have the thermal sensor replaced or have the oven looked at because it may be correct and the oven is getting too hot

GE oven function error codes - DoItYourself.com Community Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Message boards [ 3 Answers ]

On top of doing photography I would also like to start a message board. I already have one planned in my head. I would like to have some tips on getting started and what do I have to look out for.

Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting the following error message. It started after I downloaded Microsoft IE 7. I have since dumped 7 and restored my prior version but keep getting this error. Can anyone help me get rid of it? The instruction “at 0x74986b37” referenced memory at “0x00000024”. The memory could not...

CD-R/W error message [ 7 Answers ]

I receive a "destination drive in use" error message when I attempt to copy a disk on this Compaq Presario. I'm using Nero and it loads fine up to the point of the actual burn. The message. Any help will be appreciated and thanks.

Message [ 12 Answers ]

I am quite often getting pop-up saying this system has preformed an illegal operation and will shut down. And it does. Anyone know how to fix this problem? It's a windows 98:eek:

View more questions Search