Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfbarron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2015, 06:39 AM
    Domestic violence
    Went to P.O. 3 times missed one date because of car trouble called P.O. said OK be there next month went to two probation dates , on the last date he went in they arrested him for non response probation. What can happen.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 06:47 AM
    What can happen [?]
    His probation can be revoked, and it is possible that he will spend the rest of his sentence in jail.

Make sure he has a criminal-law attorney onboard.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 08:06 AM
    He can be sent back to prison to serve the prison time. Sounds like there is more than just missing one appointment.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
    Car troubles aren't an excuse. If you are to be at your meeting, you find a way to get there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic Violence [ 2 Answers ]

How may I have a domestic violence conviction removed from my record?

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I live in Ohio and I was wondering if anyone knows what my chances might be of receiving probation for a 4 degree felony of domestic violence I have one other DV I was convicted of 14 years ago and was wondering if the law provides probation for this offense.

Domestic violence [ 3 Answers ]

Look my boyfriend went to jail got a 100 thousand dollar bail for domestic violence, came home 2 days later to his moms where he is now. What I want to know is when I go to court I am going to tell the truth I just don't want him to go to jail or be fined because we have a newborn together. What...

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend was fighting I called the police they issued a warrant he went to jail, I got a summons to go to court as a complaint but I don't want him to go to jail so how should I convince the judge that I want to dismiss the case because I rather we stay away from each other.

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

Will the Grand Jury listen to the victim in a grand jury proceeding when the victim wants to drop the charges. If the victim cannot remember the incident.

View more questions Search