Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahsenali17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2015, 12:16 PM
    What are the solutions of big data? e.g. cloud. Any other please
    What are the solutions of big data? I want to know the solutions for big data in MIS. e.g. one solution that I know is cloud. I want other solutions. Thank you

What are the solutions of big data? I want to know the solutions for big data in MIS. e.g. one solution that I know is cloud. I want other solutions. Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 14, 2015, 12:18 PM
    Well you've started at the largest, so just think your way back down the scale.
    What is The Cloud made up of ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2015, 12:31 PM
    You are asking a very vague question. One that is extremely difficult to answer with any value without more definition.

Define "big data"! Define what you mean by a "solution". Define why you need to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change imported excel data from table structure to plain data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some imported tables. The tables contain close to 1 million records each. The tables come from an Access query that I import using Data --> Get External Data --> From Access. The problem is, the import sets the data up as an excel table which...

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

Transmitting data and receiving data wireless through moirco-controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to transmit data from one microcontroller to another microcontroller wirelessly. The micro-controller are connected to one computer each through a serial cable. I want it to transmit data from the hyper terminal to the 1st micro-controller. For example, when I type the letter "a", it...

View more questions Search