Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tams123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2015, 05:21 AM
    Pain in neck and behind the ears
    Hi,
    My daughter started showing signs of flu last night. This morning when she woke up she complained of a sore neck. Now it is a bit swollen behind her ears. Should I be worried?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2015, 05:44 AM
    Take her to the pediatrician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in neck [ 2 Answers ]

I have pain in my neck and seems to get worse when I bend of over to pick something up sometimes in shoots up to my head... I have tried researching it but can't figure anything out. It has been like this for couple of days any ideas as to what it might be? PLEASE HELP!

Pain and muffling in both ears [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm a 15 year old kid, also huge on music, but I've been having this problem that's causing me problems in everyday life. A few days ago, I had a serious pain in my left ear, I thought this was just an ear ache, but this felt worse. It was excruciating pain, and I couldn't sleep...

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss Is this GERD or something else?

Pain behind my ears and always light headed [ 3 Answers ]

Since the beginning of the winter in 2008, I have been getting a really bad pain behind my ears, in the area of where your hair grows, mainy on the bone that sticks out a bit. I have it almost all the time. But when I'm out in the cold it gets 10 times worse and it feels like its affecting the...

Neck pain [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago, I as to what I should do about my neck pain. Since then I've gone to a physical therapist (twice a week) and though the pain has lessened and the muscles loosened, there still pain present. I'm thinking of telling my doctor to refer me to an orthpedic surgeon. Can you guys...

View more questions Search