Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwarner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2015, 11:32 PM
    Troy buil bronco hard to shift, won't stop
    Im looking into buy a used troy built bronco and its hard to shift into the gears and when clutch/brake pedal is pushed still wants to continue going forward. What could possible be wrong.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2015, 08:09 PM
    Needs new drive belts , make sure you replace both .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy bilt super bronco lawn tractor blades won't stay engaged [ 4 Answers ]

The blade lever will no stay. It works fine as long as you hold it in the engaged position

Troy Bilt Bronco won't start after being cut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a troy bilt bronco that just will not start after it was turned off. Put the key in and nothing. I have replaced the battery. Was running sluggish when it was shut off. John B.

2008 troy bilt bronco hard to shift, and won't stop when braked [ 2 Answers ]

This is the second time this month that I've asked about this problem. First, I received an answer to replace the VSP; I took the pulley off and checked it, it looked fine slid up and down easily and showed no wear.I chatted with the expert and told him of the event and said that I was going to...

Troy bilt bronco hard to stop and shift after replacing lower drive belt [ 0 Answers ]

Tractor won't stop when I apply the brake, and it is difficult to shift the control lever from forward to neutral, to reverse. All else works well as before I replaced lower drive belt. What should I look for? Thanks

Troy bilt bronco won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Troy Bilt Bronco and when you turn the key nothing happens. The same thing happened last year while it was under warranty, so I called place where it was fixed and they told me it was a blown fuse. In an answer you wrote a couple years ago, you said there were two fuses. I only found...

View more questions Search