Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angelz Mookie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2015, 06:20 AM
    My son
    My son his bumps on his right arm the look like pumps he say they iTchy. I don't know what it is can somebody tell me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 12, 2015, 06:23 AM
    You need to see a medical practitioner for a professional examination.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2015, 06:37 AM
    I'm sorry. We can't help you because we can't examine him. It could be a bug bite, an allergy to something, chicken pox. You need to take him to his pediatrician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my son is in prison for a sex offence can his ex girl friends husband adopt my son [ 5 Answers ]

Child with out his permission. He was not married to her but birth records shows my son as the father and he has court ordered visitation. Thanks Worried Grandmother

My son caught my Husband cheating and they got into a fight and my son hurt him bad ! [ 12 Answers ]

Let me start with I have been married 20 years ben together 23 years.Christmas night last year we had a bad bad snow storm I work about 1 hour away,We were suppose to all meet at my sister inlaws for Christmas night but my husband went to a friends close to home because of the storm my son was only...

Can I get custody of son if father leaves state and son stays here [ 20 Answers ]

My ex has residential custody of my 8 yeair old son. He is leaving to Texas in a few days. Ex put in a relocation and I am doing a objection. My ex is leaving my son here while he goes ahead and moves to see what the court decides. When ex leaves can I go to the courts and files a temp custody ?

Could my son's dad file for and get full custody of our son without me knowing? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I have been split up for 11 years and we have a 13 year old son who lives with his dad in Colorado. My ex is an over the road truck driver and my son is being raised by his step mother. My son and his step mother do not get along. She is not allowed to get on to my son for anything. ...

View more questions Search