Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paigeypoo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Diet for prom! June 1st
    Senior prom is June 1st. I want to diet to loose a few pounds and get in really good shape. Is there a diet and escersize tat anymore recommends.. the thing is, I'm a very picky eater.. I don't like fruits or veggies so its kind of hard for me to go on a diet cuase I basically don't like any healthy foods and most of my food consumption is carbs.. can anyone help me pelasee!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I started life a picky eater too, but you really need to find a few fruits and veggies you like or you will be fighting the scale all your life.

Try keeping you diet the same and just upping your exercise more. When you see the first couple of pounds go off, then you might get the inspiration to try a kiwi!

I lost 37 pounds over about 15 months and over a year have gained 10 of it back. I am starting with exercising more and cutting out the junk food.

Good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Again, Em is right. You need to find some healthy foods you like. Eating carbs will not only increase your weight, but you run the risk of diabetes as carbs are forms of sugar.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 06:04 AM
    There's no way around healthy eating, you need to try fruits, and veggies and eat some, along with whole grains and lean meat, It takes changing you views and choices permanently to achieve a healthy body. Along with exercise, small changes, but at least give it a honest attempt.
    missgallucci Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I got prom may 5! I need to find a diet that will make me lose 10 lbs haha
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Don't try drastically lose weight but if you really can't stand fruits and veggies try getting someone to cook a meal for you and hide fruits or veggies in the meal, or smoothies are also a good idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

Deadline for NR independent contractor is April 16 or June 15? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a non-resident alien and worked in first half of 2006 as independent contractor (ie self employed), didn't receive a W-2 from anyone... is my deadline June 15th as per below.. "If you did not receive wages as an employee subject to U.S. income tax withholding, file Form 1040NR by the 15th...

Get to 10 stone by June? [ 1 Answers ]

:( OK I am 13 and I weigh 12stone :( I am 5'7''-5'8'' and I feel fat , I like this guy but I don't know if he thinks of me that way because of my weight. I want to look like the rest of the pretty girls in my class but I don't how do I get slimmer in a healthy way without being sick after meals...

Today is June 6, 2006 - 06/06/06 [ 23 Answers ]

Is today the Apocalypse? If it is I have a few things to do before the day's end, starting with that cutie in Accounting.

View more questions Search