How do u kill maple seedlings
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2015, 03:46 PM
    You pull them out one by one !
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 11, 2015, 04:13 PM
    Where are they, if in your lawn just keep mowing them down.They will finally give up
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 12, 2015, 03:36 AM
    In garden areas, if you get them while they are still tiny, they are easy to get out with a hoe, but once they have two real leaves, their roots are really in the ground and it isn't even easy to yank them out, so just chop at them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2015, 04:25 AM
    Dig them up, with all roots..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to kill maple seedlings under deck [ 0 Answers ]

Thousands of helicopter seedlings from neighbor's trees have fallen on my yard and blown under our deck. I can see many small trees sprouting, even without much sun. I can get under the deck from the one side. What should I spray on them to kill them (even on the yard, too)? Thank you.

Thinning seedlings [ 1 Answers ]

When thinning out seedlings what is the success rate of replanting these extra ones or should they be discarded & put onto the compost heap?

Locust Seedlings [ 1 Answers ]

I had 5 trees removed 2 years ago and can not get rid of sprouting seedlings, Any help ?

Maple tree seedlings overtaking lawn [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of hundreds of sprouting maple trees in my lawn? We just planted the lawn this fall and the maple seeds took root as well. We are in western Washington state

What is the best way to ged rid of Maple Tree seedlings? [ 2 Answers ]

I've got maple tree seedlings growing throughout my yard. They are intermingling with a privet hedge that runs across the front of my property and I've started to rip some of the seedlings out. Some of them are pretty mature and I can't rip them out. There are some places where the previous...

View more questions Search