Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ned Carleton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2015, 11:40 AM
    1971 Triumph TR6 --- Is it worth fixing up?
    I have a 1971 Triumph TR6 rust free California car in fairly original condition. Running and on the road daily. Mechanically sound and kept up. Is it worth it to fix up minor body dings, repaint and redo interior? Or should I just keep as daily driver that it's been for me for last 32 years?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 11, 2015, 12:42 PM
    I would decide to fix it up. Nothing says you need to do it all at once, however.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 11, 2015, 01:37 PM
    Certainly. They have a strong collectability.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 11, 2015, 02:19 PM
    It would seem a shame to let it deteriorate, since little dings have a tendency to get bigger. Heaven knows I've let headliners sag until I couldn't see out the rear view often enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my marrige worth fixing? [ 54 Answers ]

I have been married for about five yrs. I recently adopted a son from a young friend right at birth as I have been unsuccessful to conceive on my own. My husband was my night in shinning armor and my best friend from the moment I laid eyes on him. We had a money poor rough start and with in a month...

How much is a 1971 signed oil painting by Sotomayor worth? [ 0 Answers ]

8x 10 canvas oil painting titled Baloon Excitement dated 1971 and signed by Sotomayor and found in San Francisco Ca.- looking to sell and need value of painting in very good condition.

When Are Old Window Air Conditioners Too Old to Be Worth Fixing Anymore? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! I have a number of old window air conditioners. Most of them are really old, like at least 30+ years old. Is there a point where they just aren't worth fixing anymore? Thanks!

Is mobile home worth fixing? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme weather damage to 15 year old mobile home roof. Insurance company says they will not pay due to being over 10 years old.It will cost $6,000-7,000 to repair. Is it worth it? Is it cost effective to spend up to $7,000 on a 15 year old mobile home?

Whirlpool Washing Machine -is it worth fixing? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool Model #LA5668XTW1 that is dripping water from the top of the machine and I do not remember how old the machine is. Is it worth fixing ($69 service call plus parts and labor) or should I just buy a new one. I want to say the machine could be 30 years old but am not sure. Thanks

View more questions Search