Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meredithcook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Probation violation
    I have a 3 year probation period for prescription fraud. As of November 2006 I have failed to meet with my officer. I want to get a job and go back to school and I know I must face this violation. I have been arrested for simple possession in another county during this time and served 10 days in jail. I know my charge will no longer be expungable. Will I have to go to jail? And for how long? Do I have other options? Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 02:26 PM
    You failed to meet, then just stopped going, stopped calling?

Call your PO, arrange to turn yourself over to them, It will then be up to him, and then most likely the judge what will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation [ 10 Answers ]

I am a probation violator in the State of Virginia... Will my probation officer look out of state for me if he has a brother or sister address... I have a lot of time over my head but non violent charges.. What will they more than likely do when it comes to looking for me?

Violation for probation? [ 3 Answers ]

I am on probation now and 5 months ago was extended for 6 months for not completing a drug offense class. I am at the end of my extended period and I have not completed the class again.When I go to see the judge in some weeks do you think I would be extended again or given jail time? And I have...

Probation Violation. [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Florida. I was on 7 years probation for a crime in 2000. During that time I violated my probation. My original crime was in two different counties and they applied them together, "concurrent". When I violated I was sentenced to 13 months prison with all terms and conditions terminated. Upon...

Probation Violation [ 1 Answers ]

My 24 year old daughter was recently on the receiving end of domestic violence. There is no legal attachment between her and the violating party. He was currently on probation for a previous criminal act, for which he did some prison time. Last night they picked him up for the probation violation...

Probation Violation ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing well on probation for drug sales.Made it to mail in,had to report every third month.Got in trouble with CPS.failed a drug test with CPS.When time to report to PO.I got scared because of failed test with CPS.It's been 5 months since contact with PO of any kind.What am I looking at,and...

View more questions Search