Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koololdhippie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2015, 11:19 AM
    Replace engine
    I have a 1990 Electra Glide Sport, 80" 1340cc that I need to replace the motor in. What model and years will fit?

Check out some similar questions!

Rebuilt engine or replace? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kohler SV610-3212 engine on my Husqvarna YTH21K46. Neglected to put engine oil in it now engine seems locked and won't start. Do I have to replace entire engine or can you tell me all the parts needed to replace and / or rebuild. Also what would be the Ballpark cost?

How to replace B & S engine pull cord? [ 4 Answers ]

I have rethreaded the pull cord to the engine pull starter pulley, but cannot get the cord to retract back into the pulley after the initial pull. The mechanism cover went back on the engine correctly with the pull mechanism inside the pull cup on the top of the engine.

Should I replace 2003 6.0 engine with a 1999 7.3 engine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2003 6.o, it needs injectors and maybe a egr cooler and not sure if that will fix it. My question is , I have a 1999 7.3 that was rolled over and probably will not fix, should I or can I switch out all of the 7.3 with the 6.0? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do I replace a fuel line on a 5 HP Techumsen engine [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the fuel line in a tecumsen 5 Hp up right engine, ho do I do it ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.