Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memasandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 12:24 PM
    New table top
    How do I remove white rings from my table?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 12:51 PM
    My mom used to use this thing called an almond stick. I googled it and found it here Cool Tool: Tibet Almond Stick

She had some really good wood furniture that my brother and sisters and I put water rings on and rubbing this over them makes them temporarily disappear. Use it after dusting and it should diminish the rings.

Other than refinishing, I don't think anything will fix the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I back up my desk top onto my lap top? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desk top and a lap top which have wireless connection to the internet. My lap top has no ethernet port and my desk top has no infra red. Can you suggest how I can use my lap top to back up my desk top? Would USB to USB work?

Routing table [ 2 Answers ]

Dell Network Wizard had identified a problem with the routing table on your computer and cannot fix it. We suggest you reboot your computer. I keep having problems connecting to the internet

Div Vs Table [ 3 Answers ]

Just a quick question. I've seen a few pages on the internet about using DIV tags instead of tables. Could someone just quickly tell me what's the best to use? I could imagine DIV tags would provide you more control via CSS, but I can also see that they would be a pain in the ass to use. ...

View more questions Search