Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peppegiuseppe91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2015, 01:27 PM
    Movie about rock n roll music
    I only remember two scenes of this movie.

The first one is that this guy is standing outside on a balcony, he plays a guitar lick very loud with his eletric guitar and someone else, very very far from his house, replies with the same lick. Same thing happens a couple of time during the movie -

And the second one is that at one point a bunch of people get gonorrhoea after having
    Unprotected sex -

I know it's not much but, does it ring the bell ?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 5, 2015, 02:06 PM
    Possibly Jack Black's "Tenacious D"

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny (2006) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated movie about "birth" of rock n roll, in the 80s [ 6 Answers ]

There was an animated movie back in the 80s about a young man in the streets who ends up a rock and roll star. There were some great songs on the soundtrack by Gerry Rafferty, Bruce Hornsby, Bob Seeger and such. Anybody know the title of that movie and where I might get a hold of a DVD?

Movie about a kid who favorite rock and roll singer dies and he plays back records an [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a kid who favorite rock and roll singer dies and he plays back records and get hidden messages in the songs about who to kill? If I'm not mistaking I think it has ozzy osbourne in it

Lookink for late 1970's movie (adult animated) about rock n roll [ 1 Answers ]

Movie has music about rock n roll with predominate bob seger music

Rock'n'roll mister from outer space. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much about this movie but a few scenes. 1st scene I remember was the moster was puppeteering 4 adult heads with his tenticals. The four heads belong to 2 males and 2 females. The were all in bed and it seemed as dough the were fooling around underneath the sheets. 2nd scene I...

View more questions Search