Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bosscitygirl061 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2015, 07:54 PM
    Porole out of state
    Would it be better if me and my boyfriend married before we asked to be moved to another state
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2015, 09:16 PM
    Parole, is not as easy to move out of state with, as probation is, If he has been approved to live with you, (if he is on parole, he has to list who he is living with and where) Then there is no issue about that. They will want to know "why" and what job he will be doing. The state you want to move to, will also have to accept him. Also has he been meeting all the terms of his parole so far? Are there any education classes, or programs that has been required?

May 5, 2015, 06:41 AM
    Well hell go to school and be with his wife. Could have a job there
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 5, 2015, 06:43 AM
    You are his girlfriend and he has a wife?

May 5, 2015, 07:18 AM
    No we are getting married. But I'm not sure if its better to get married before he file's the paper work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation inner state transfers from one state to another then to another state how [ 0 Answers ]

How hard will it be for me to transfer probation from a contract state that I was already transferred to 6 years ago with a felony to another state. Texas being the original state wa.state being now and wanting to transfer to Wyoming? Only violating the probation once in 6 and 1/2 years ...

How could I find my uncle that is on porole? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find my uncle that is on parole to I can find my dad:/

I live in state with no state tax,but my husband work in state with state tax.How to [ 1 Answers ]

I live in state of WA and I do not have state tax,but my husband move for work in KY in October 2010 and that state has state tax.We are filing federal tax as married filing jointly but I do not know how to file for KY state tax. Please,help. Thank you

Owe state taxes in another state don't work in that state, can they garnish wages. [ 6 Answers ]

I owe back taxes in state of Maryland but work in virginia. Can Maryland garnish wages in viriginia.

2 states: Can I credit state tax of one state to other state [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 W-2. One from job in Mass. Mass state tax is withheld in that W-2. Then I moved to NC and got a new job in NC. NC state tax is withheld in this second jobs W-2. Both W-2 only have state tax withheld from their corresponding states. So can I credit taxes of one state to another and...

View more questions Search