Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2015, 12:00 PM
    Dry vagina
    So lately my vagina has been like really dry (on the outside) and I have no idea why. I did some research and some websites said it could be pads soaking up all the moisture during a period. I noticed the dryness right after my period so I thought it made sense. My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday and it hurt really bad because it was so dry, I had to ask him to stop. It still hurts a bit today. Today I noticed peeling of the skin down there and it really freaked me out. I'm just not sure what is causing this, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm 16 (17 next month). This has never happened before and I've been having sex for almost 1 year with the same guy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2015, 05:58 AM
    The issue today could be from having sex without proper lubrication. There can be medical reasons, that you need to discus with your doctor, issues of infections, or merely because you have not gotten stimulated.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 5, 2015, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joy2theworld View Post
    So lately my vagina has been like really dry (on the outside) and I have no idea why. I did some research and some websites said it could be pads soaking up all the moisture during a period. I noticed the dryness right after my period so I thought it made sense. My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday and it hurt really bad because it was so dry, I had to ask him to stop. It still hurts a bit today. Today I noticed peeling of the skin down there and it really freaked me out. I'm just not sure what is causing this, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm 16 (17 next month). This has never happened before and I've been having sex for almost 1 year with the same guy.
    You are 16, we cannot give sexually oriented advice to someone under the age of 18.

That said, if you are experiencing issues with dryness and peeling skin, then talk to your doctor. The internet cannot give you a check-up or run tests. All it can do is make you worry that something is majorly wrong or give you false hope that everything is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Vagina is very sore and dry [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I had sex with my boyfriend the other day and my vagina has started to be very dry and sore. Ive never had it before, but its hurts to walk. I'll ignore the pain and just get along with me day. Im on the Yasmin pill, and I forgot to take it a couple of days ago and suddenly came on and...

Dry, itchy vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I fooled around with my boyfriend the other night and I kind of started bleeding I didn't think anything of it, the next morning I shaved and a few hours latter I got really itchy. The next day I was spotting, my vagin is sore,dry and itchy I now how brown discharge. I don't know what do I'm scared...

Excessive dry vagina [ 0 Answers ]

Burning after sex

Dry vagina! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are 23 this year. We used to have sex and everything was all right. Until recently, although I want to have sex with him and I am mentally aroused, I do not seem to generate enough "water" to lubricate his penis in. This happened for 2 months already. He said my vagina is so dry...

What does it mean when your vagina is dry and irritated ? [ 3 Answers ]

My vagina is dry like there's no discharge and in the gential area its irritated I don't know what this means

View more questions Search