Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2015, 05:04 PM
    Best way to send money from Caribbean to USA
    I would Leif to send money from the Caribbean to the United States. What is the most I exspensive what to accomplish that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2015, 06:20 PM
    Depends on how much you want to send, Western Union, Money Gram are all available for small amounts. And of course merely a bank wire transfer for any sum of money is one of the safest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to send gifts to India from USA [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in USA, NY. I want to send gifts to my friends on 31st Dec’13 and New Year 2014. Which website gives good service for sending gifts to India from very less time span?

Can you send a Pocket Knife from Australia to the USA? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to send my boyfriend an engraved pocket knife. I live in Australia and he is currently in Indiana, USA. I was just wondering if there are any current customs regulations that would ban the package from either leaving Australia or passing the US customs, and would they confiscate it? I know...

Transfer of Money from Outside USA to USA [ 2 Answers ]

My grandfather in Sweden set up a brokerage account for me many years ago. He has passed, and in 2011 I closed the account and transferred the funds to my bank account (and eventually my own brokerage account in the USA). The total amount in the Swedish account, and transferred, was under $10,000,...

Send money to usa from nicaragua [ 1 Answers ]

I am only getting info on sending money to Nicaragua, I need info on send money TO the USA FROM Nicaragua

View more questions Search