Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveable Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2015, 04:42 PM
    Condoms Type
    My boyfriend of 2 years have bought condoms and he said that he bought the extra safe type but I checked the wrapper and it said 1 normal. Does the extra safe say 1 extra safe condom on the wrapper of the condom (not on the box) or still just 1 normal?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 2, 2015, 06:16 PM
    Extra Safe have blue wrappers. Never expect 100% protection with a condom, use a spermicide too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2015, 06:32 PM
    And for some people, certain brands may be considered more safe than others (from consumer reports) Some brands may be known for higher failure rates.

But agree, no condom is 100 percent, on average, they run from a 3 percent to a 18 percent failure rate. So extra safe, may only have that 3 percent failure rate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Condoms [ 12 Answers ]

My penis girth is 6.5 at the base. I've tried magnum condoms and still get a deep red painful ring around the base of my penis. I looked at the measurements of XL and the base of those are the same as regular magnums. I'm wondering what size condom I should get or what type would work for me.

Condoms [ 7 Answers ]

If u have never used a condom before how do u know what size or type is better for u?

How can I tell if my b/f using condoms? [ 6 Answers ]

How can I tell my boyfriend is using a condom with someone else ? We do not use any protection. I had a hysterectomy.

Getting condoms. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm stumped on how I can obtain a condom without raising suspicion... I know stealing is wrong and buying one would be too awkward... is there a way I can get one just for the sake of having one "just in case" without having to buy or steal one?

View more questions Search