Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeff W Thompson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 04:04 PM
    1 beer egt levels?
    I am wondering what 1 pint of beer will raise my egt level to typically? The max rate at its peak performance if you will. I have a cutoff test of 250
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2015, 05:40 PM
    If that beer is THAT important... you have more important things to worry about if you can't abstain while you are subject to testing.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 29, 2015, 06:18 PM
    More info needed. The beer I drink is between 5% to 6% alcohol. There are beers with lower alcohol levels, and beers with higher alcohol levels. When is the test? How long after you've had the beer?

You don't provide enough information to give an accurate reply.

May 1, 2015, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    More info needed. The beer I drink is between 5% to 6% alcohol. There are beers with lower alcohol levels, and beers with higher alcohol levels. When is the test? How long after you've had the beer?

You don't provide enough information to give an accurate reply.

48-60 hours prior to testing with 1-3 beers at 7.5 percent
    Pets Expert

May 5, 2015, 04:39 PM
    48-60 hours prior to testing? That's a huge span of time. You don't remember when you had your last drink or how much you had to drink? Was it one beer, two beers or three?

You're still not being specific enough.

May 5, 2015, 04:43 PM
    I actually didn't have anything to drink. I was just throwing out a what if scenario. Lets just assume that I had 3 beers at 7.5% and I have 48-60 hours till a test.. What's your opinion on that. If you really want to get specific on the time lets say one answer for 48 hours and one answer for 60 hours.
    Pets Expert

May 5, 2015, 04:51 PM
    So you want guesses on possible scenarios?

This is the addictions forum, it's for people with real questions, not possible scenario's. If you want to research this, then you're in the wrong place.

Good luck.

May 5, 2015, 04:54 PM
    Well maybe I have an addiction and am being discrete

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

9 days late/ negative tests. Low Hcg levels after 3 very high levels? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late. Took many test and all negative ( including todays). I feel pregnant and I have never missed a period EVER unless I was pregnant. What could cause a missed period rather then stress? I just want to know.. My dr is on vacation until the 12th so I don't even get a blood test done....

EtG testing, non-alcoholic beer and creatine levels [ 17 Answers ]

I have been court ordered to participate in random EtG alcohol testing. During the times in which I was drinking alcohol, my EtG levels were consistently >10,000. I did not realize that "NA" beer might register a positive result on these tests until it happened to me! I have not had an alcoholic...

View more questions Search