Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raj patole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2015, 06:53 AM
    I have two functions in a interface but I wantb to define only one in my class how to
    I have two functions in a interface but I want to define only one in my class how to do it in java

Check out some similar questions!

Class boundaries,class width,class mid-point [ 0 Answers ]

Find the class width of the following, 3-7 8-10 11-15 16-18 19-25.

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulati [ 1 Answers ]

Construct a table for class,freq, midpoint,class boundary,relative req,and cumulative freg? Number of classes:5 Data set:35,32,51,39,44,41,42,38,37,42,38,39,36,40,39,46,44,37,43,35,40,41,40,39

How to solve trig functions applications for advanced functions? [ 2 Answers ]

A point on the ocean rises and falls as wave pass Suppose that a wave passes every 4 s, and the height of each wave from the crest to the trough in 0.5 m. a) how do we graph the height of the point relative to tis average height for a complete cycle, starting at the crest of a wave. And how do...

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.