Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawnahennessy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2015, 02:02 PM
    Pap test
    Ok I have recently received a Pap test that was positive for ASCUS and hpv16. Over the past few years I have had many issues with multiple and recurrent uti's and bladder and kidney infextions and kidney stones. I have also received many abnormal test results, a couple thriugh my obgyn and the health department. The first one was I tested positive for chlamydia and my sexual partner and I were both virgins when we decided to have sex. So I still a, not sure about that one. And a little while after that I was told that I have multiple cysts in my ovaries
    ? But two days before I took the test for my birth control which was the one that told me that I have hpv I was admitted to the hospital for the hundredth time because of heavy painful dysfunctional vaginal bleeding which happens a lot. They performed a pap and it came back as bacterial vaginosis. My question is could all of these issues that I have been having which are recently significantly worse and all of my abnormal Pap test been misdiagnosed? Could I have had this hpv this entire time? And if that is the fact could I have some sort of cancer caused by this strain and could that be why I keep getting so sick and it has just been missed all these years?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 03:50 PM
    Sorry, we are not doctors and can't diagnose over the Internet. Get a good doctor who can access your multiple history records and give you a determination.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 03:57 PM
    I can tell you, though, if you were diagnosed correctly with chlamydia, your partner wasn't a virgin as that is a sexually transmitted nfection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2015, 05:58 PM
    Agreed, it is a sexually transmitted disease, so someone has had sex, before or after you have been together with someone else.

It appears you need to get more and careful exam, and follow-up to get all of the illness corrected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pap Smear Test [ 1 Answers ]

My pap smear test says : Normal Components : Predominantly intermediate and superficial cells with occational clusters of endocervical cells Background: Dense acute inflammatory cells and scant doderlein bacilli Reactive changes: Nothing significant Epithelial changes: Nothing significant...

I had a pap smear cervix test [ 0 Answers ]

I had a pap smear cervix test , mysoplasma test, vaginal secretion-cul, vaginal secretion -g.s. and vaginal swab - dna probe te , what is the normal result for these tests? And if the inflammatory cells is ( ) and r.b.c( ) and endocervix cells (seen) what does that mean?

Pap test it was abnormal [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since I had my second child I've been bleeding at least 22 days every month, had my pap test it was abnormal, had a cervical biopsy it was abnormal too. They want me back in march to d a repeat pap and possibly another biopsy. But I've been having really heavy bleeding almost as if it's...

PAP Smear test [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if pap smear tests hurt, and what exactly do they to u when u get the test? -thanks

View more questions Search