Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Apr 26, 2015, 01:56 AM
    Is it withdrawal bleeding, implantation bleeding, or pregnancy?
    hi there,
    I'm on the contraceptive pill but wondering if what I experienced last was my period or implantation bleeding, it happened around the time my withdrawal bleeding time supposed to happen but am confused if its withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding, to be honest I had intercourse 6 days before and took the pill the right time to that day... but I saw a lighter period than usual that lasted around 3 days, what do you people think it is? thanks..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2015, 04:23 AM
    There is no way for us to tell. ANY time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. You can reduce the risks but not eliminate them. The only way to tell is if you miss a period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is daisy and I'm 22 years old I think I am pregnant and this is why. First of all I always have a regular period its always 28 days maby a day early or a day late. So my last period was October 16th I had a normal period nothing weird. Then November 4th I spotted a tablespoon of light...

Implantation or Withdrawal Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

It's been 3 months since her last period. My friend is on loseasonique. She admitted to being somewhat inconsistent with her habits of taking her pills, but like only missing it once or twice here and there. Recently had sex and then next day after sex she skipped (forgot) 4 days of her pills. Then...

Pregnancy,implantation bleeding or something else? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I really hope one of you can help me, I'm wondering if I'm really pregnant, Im 19 years old and six months ago I lost a baby already; because I didn't know that I was pregnant ( I drank lots of caffeine, I worked out excessively, I had a couple of drinks here and there) this was...

View more questions Search