Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soltangris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2015, 04:24 PM
    Drainage and Grass Seeding question
    We have a front section that is heavily shaded, live in Rainy Oregon... Have two sections that I posted that flood with water, how do I take care of these areas for flooding, second I'm rototilling to plant some grass seed... How well do I need to rototill this area, can small little grass patches still be there?

Check out some similar questions!

When to cut grass after seeding [ 1 Answers ]

I completed the over seeding (with tall Fescue) - I covered with Hay straw. What is the procedure of removing hay straw , once grass is growing. Also when do I remove the straw?

Winterizing hot water heater and still have a question about drainage! [ 2 Answers ]

I've read all the info on winterizing the hotwater heater, so I ran a trial run just for grins- The problem that I have is that after turning off the main, dialing down the hotwater heater, opening-up the faucets to help drain the water, the water at it's lowest point (basement) continues to run...

Fertilizing/ seeding [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a new house in the northeast and have never had to tak ecare of lawn before other than mowing. When should I start fertilizing? Now? April etc... what type of fertilizer should I use for first application? I also have some areas that have what I consider "unhealthy lookig areas" (not...

Drainage field question [ 5 Answers ]

The overflow pipe for my neighbors septic system is always laying in a pool of water. It has backed up once and flooded his basement so we want to do something to prevent this from happening again. I dug a 6 foot hole with a backhoe and it is all clay. My plan was to dig a 30 foot trench, fill it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.