Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 09:57 AM
    6 weeks : no period or sore breasts
    I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any symptoms. My abdomen cramps occasionally... what should I do??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 10:10 AM
    You had an abortion, then had unprotected sex and got pregnant again? Hmmmm

You are probably going to get some strong reactions to your post, but I will try to remain impartial.

If indeed you are pregnant, give ti up for adoption. You are clearly not ready to be a mother. Abortion is not a form of birth control. If you are not pregnant, please get on some birth control.

Make an appointment with your doctor ASAP to find out if indeed you are pregnant.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 10, 2007, 10:16 AM
    So are you saying you got pregnant again right after that abortion? Or that you are still pregnant from the abortion? I'm going to go with the first choice. Honestly... I would take that as a sign that you are just meant to have a baby. Abortions are not safe and should not have frequently. It could seriously mess up something inthere. Also when/if you do decide to have kids in the future, this could seriously screw that up. MY best friend had two abortions, now she's married and wants to start a family, but she can't bear her own children. She's had four miscarriages. She went to a fertility doctor and guess what... her abortions is what caused her "infertility", she has only has about a 30% to actually carry her babies to full term if they make it that far.

Now for the symptoms, not everyone experiences symptoms, that or maybe you will lget them later on. Every women and every pregnancy is different. If you decide to have another abortion then better act fast. The earlier you do it, then less likely for complications.

I am prochoice, but would never get an abortion. Also if you do chose to abort, then maybe you two should get some condoms, you get on birthcontrol, and get some spermicide strips/foam, that way you have three contraceptives. If you get pregnant using all three of those contraceptives then honey you are meant to have a baby! Goodluck and be careful!
    iminlove Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 10, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by student12
    I had an abortion on february 23 and i was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. my b/f and i had sex around the 2nd week in march, i haven't had a period since the first the first time i was pregnant and that was in January. I know im pregnant about 6 weeks but i don't have any symptoms. my abdomen cramps occasionally...what should i do??????????
    What should you do in reference to what?
    We need more info or detail...
    First of all, You should stop using abortion as means of birth control.
    How do you know you are pregnant? Have you taken a pg test?
    You should definite go to the clinic or to a doctor AsAp.

Please feel free to message me
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Apr 10, 2007, 10:19 AM
    You are obviously very young. Did you not learn from the first time round? What are you going to do now kill another innocent child?? BIRTH CONTROL BIRTH CONTROL BIRTH CONTROL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU.
    BROOKLYNNICH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 11:17 AM
    Gee.. I think you should probably invest in sewing your legs shut!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore breasts/pregnancy? [ 18 Answers ]

I have been having extremely sore breasts and swollen nipples for about a week now. I usually get tender breasts about 5 days before my period but never this early or this severe. Also, my friend told me to pull gentley on the nipple and look for fluid, when I did, a little bit of clear fluid...

Sore breast 3 weeks before period.Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to know if any one can give me some clarity or some suggestion to the question below. My breast usually get soar about a week before my period. But, this particular month, they have been feeling sore three weeks prior to my expect period. My nails are getting long and not breaking when...

Why are my breasts not sore? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and everyone keeps telling me my breasts should be sore or grown bigger there has been no change in them can anyone help explain why?

Sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

:( Hi I'm 18 and my breasts have been really sore and tender for over a week now. I thought I might be pregnant but I have had three negative tests, but if I am pregnant I would only be 6 weeks so it might be too early to tell (my doctor said on the phone) My period isn't due - if it comes - for...

No Sore Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This may sound like a silly question, but has anyone ever been pregnant and didn't have sore or swollen breasts? How soon does this normally happen?

View more questions Search