Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smatthews Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2015, 01:38 PM
    Stringing white pus from nipple
    My nipple was sore for a couple days. I was messing with it and some stringing white pus can out. Any ideas on what or why this is happened?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2015, 02:08 PM
    Possibly due to an infection or blocked milk duct. Some hormonal changes can result in some discharge as well. If you continue to have discharge, or pain, see your doctor to determine the cause and if treatment is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White pus bumps on stomach [ 1 Answers ]

I was just given a puppy I don't know the breed but she is small and when bathing her I noticed two white pus bumps on her stomach

White pus coming out of my piercing ? [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tongue 2 days ago and I was looking at my tongue and there was a white thing , like pus. My friend said when she got hers that didn't happen, could it be an infection or is it normal ?

Little bit of white pus comes out of my penis... Please advise really worried [ 1 Answers ]

A little bit of pus comes out in the morning. I am circumcised and I do masturbate a lot. My penis is not swollen at all it looks normal but just a little bit of white puss comes out.I had oral sex a few days ago and had sex two weeks before that but nothing was wrong until after I got oral. I...

White pus builds up along the raphe [ 0 Answers ]

Why do I have white pus along the raphe on my penis? I have visited several doctors I have taken antibiotics and it still has not cleared up. White pus builds up along the raphe and when I squeez it, it comes out of a small opening along raphe. There is also a small cist along my raphe as well. I...

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search