Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frankie Stanco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2015, 09:39 AM
    Help on a part name
    What is that rubber piece that goes under the chain it might be a chain guard to protect the swing arm I need to replace that piece any ideas I have a 04 honda cbr 600rr it's a little rubber strip and may have two groves into kt
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2015, 10:28 AM
    "The rubber thingy on the swingarm"... that's the official Honda name for it.

But the Honda dealer doesn't have exploded parts diagrams on its Inventory system? They certainly do with the cars. Just give them the model and year, where it is and they can pull up an exploded diagram with reference numbers on each part... and lower the full part number and availability. All you need to do it point where it is, and you do know everything else you need.

Don't over-think it....it really is that easy...as long as you know what it looks like and where it goes...Year make and model is everything else you need to know at the parts counter at the dealer, and a lot of online places too.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 23, 2015, 12:11 PM
    03-04 honda cbr 600rr chain guard (Y33)
    (on ebay?)

Maybe you tried ebay, because I don't see much that combines all words, especially the year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have original part # for a Lomart top connector but it doesn't match the part [ 1 Answers ]

I have the original part # for a Lomart top connector but doesn't match any Part number in the parts list

a motor car covers 1/3 part of total distance with v1=10km/hr second 1/3 part with v2 [ 1 Answers ]

a motor car covers 1/3 part of total distance with v1=10km/hr second 1/3 part with v2=20 km/hr and rest 1/3 part v3=60km/hr. what is the average speed of the car?

Social Security and Medicare tax refund : part L-1/part F-1 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Tax experts, I have a specific question regarding social security and medicare tax refund. Tax Year: 2008 Visa Status/days of presence in US: L-1-work (45 days), F-1 student (5 months) Substantial Presence Test: Failed (45 days: more than 31 days but less than 183 days - F-1 student...

Need the top part for part no. 04994 glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I need the top spindle on part 04994 and 04995 for the glacier bay kitchen faucet. It attaches to the handle

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

View more questions Search