Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightfoot420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 10:28 PM
    Soffit
    How do I get a perfect 45 on corners of my home.Facia n gutters are already up.My overhang is 2-1/2' wide where SOFFIT goes up? I have a 10" sliding compound Miter Saw.and Table.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2015, 07:58 AM
    Please let us know what you are trying to do. Give us as much info as you can.

Are you dealing with siding or fascia.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soffit Leaking [ 4 Answers ]

I have two soffits on my townhouse. One on the roof, and the other below it. The one below it is leaking a yellow liquid, when it hits the ground it looks like wax. Does anyone know what this is? I just had an overhang put on the roof, because the gutters were leaking. Is this related to the roof?

Soffit baffle [ 0 Answers ]

My house has Tray Ceilings in two rooms. After inspecting my attic ventilation I noticed that there is no air channel from the soffit vents in these areas. So I try to install some baffles. The problem is the insullation is filling the 6" (2"X6" rafters) void and the baffles do not push all the...

Soffit install [ 1 Answers ]

I want to install siding on my house .I need to know if I can cover the soffits after the siding is hung. Or will this create a problem

Soffit and roofing [ 3 Answers ]

I am setting my truss's tomorrow and putting on my fascia board and plywood, I want to know if I need to get the fascia system on my board before I start felt paper and shingles, or if I can deal with the fascia system and soffit at a later time. But I would like to get my roof done as soon as...

Soffit materials [ 1 Answers ]

Have had some problem with ice dams on my garage roof which resulted in leakage through the roofing and into the soffitts below. Am planning on replacing the soffitts with a material that would not require any painting, either vinyl or metal. I think over the next few months I will have to replace...

View more questions Search