Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mosleyj7450 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 05:20 PM
    What can I give my 6yr old who has a stomach bug?
    6yr. Old son stomach bug, what is best treatent?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 05:28 PM
    My mom used to give us kids FLAT ginger ale (she'd stir the bubbles out of it), the broth from Campbell's chicken noodle soup, saltines (maybe), plain Jello, and lots of ice water. Small sips, small bites, small portions. And lots of rest. No milk or milk products like puddings and yogurt and cheese.
    mosleyj7450 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 05:31 PM
    What is best treatment for a stomach bug?
    No temp, keeping hydrated. Has a movement almost immediately. Lots of gas, almost no solids in stool.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2015, 05:53 PM
    Saltine crackers... hot tea... sipped slowly. In Italy they eat cooked rice with some grated parmesan cheese.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low temp and stomach bug [ 0 Answers ]

My friend has a lot of health issues including a tumor in his neck and several other things, he got a really bad stomach bug today and took his temperature it was a 94.3 should he be concerned?

Stomach bug [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my 3 year old has a fever of 100.7 and has gone to the bathroom about 8 times since 720am today and has puked about 4 to 5 times today since then also I've been giving her water to keep her hydrated but she seems to not be holding it down it comes back up with in 5 to 20 minutes... im not...

Anxiety or stomach bug? [ 2 Answers ]

my mother left this morning at 5am to go away for ten days, and within moments I started feeling really sick, gaggy and shakey,dizzie/lightheaded. I had to stay up all night so I could wake her up and say goodbye so I don't know if that has anything to do with it? but I'm not sure whether this is...

Stomach bug or pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago I sarted to think I may be pregnant. After eating spicy food out one night along with an adult drink I felt really nauseaous. Days went by and I felt fine. Then after 3-5 days I had the same feeling after eating something somewhat spicy again. I started feeling nauseaous and...

A five month old with the stomach bug [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: what can you do for a five month old that has a stomach bug

View more questions Search