Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuriousGeorge28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 04:22 PM
    Confused!
    I had sex on the 4th of April . 5 days later I spotted for 2 days. The next week I spotted for 12 ! Is it possible that I'm pregnant ? If I have unprotected sex this month will I notice this month or next! H E L P!!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2015, 04:29 PM
    If you had sex, pregnancy is a possibility. In most cases, you will have to wait and see if a period doesn't show, and then test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So confused about her.. Please help! [ 5 Answers ]

We are 2 gay women.. We met about 8 months ago had an instant attraction, but she was engaged. She did break up from her a while later cause she fell out of love with her. We started seeing each other.. Its been 3 months now. But now she is saying we have to break it off cause she feels too guilty...

Confused about my EX [ 1 Answers ]

I met up with my ex last weekend and we talked as friends first (had not seen her in 2 months) got on great like we always used to, laughed loads etc etc. Then talked about our relationship, she said I never told her how I felt when we were together, etc etc and that it was too late to get back...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend started gettng serious I was turnd on all the time we would have sex all the time but now I don't really want to have sex anymore I'm not as turned on as I was. What could be wrong with me ? Would he leave for that? I also can never have an orgasm is it me or what?

Very confused? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello i was wondering if anyone can help me... i just turned 18 2 day.. well my last period was jan 1st and lasted 4-5 days another period agagin on the 30th of jan than noo period at all this february my breast have been really sore and i have lil mild cramps like im on ma period i feel bloated...

View more questions Search