Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirlcraig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 02:37 PM
    Online obgyn free chat
    Hi I am 15 and I am scared because I missed my period and its been a month and a half and I'm scared to speak to my mom and I have no symptoms of pregnancy but I haven't been able to use the bathroom regularly
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 21, 2015, 02:40 PM
    Have you had sex ??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2015, 04:26 PM
    If pregnancy is a possibility, you will need to take a pregnancy test. You can purchase one at most supermarkets. Follow the directions carefully. If you are pregnant, obviously you will need to get over your fear and speak to your mom. If you aren't pregnant, it is likely just your age... periods can sometimes be off here and there in the teen years.

Since it appears that you are sexually active, it would be wise to think of your life right now, and your future, and discontinue any further sexual activity until you are of an age and situation in your life where 1) you would be emotionally prepared for the possibility of having a child 2) you would avoid the increased risks in pregnancy at a young age 3) you would be financially in a better position to raise a child and 4) you would be mature enough to be able talk to your mother

You don't have to continue having sex just because you have already done so in the past.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 08:26 PM
    Assuming you had sex, there is not a lot of signs this early, except missing your period.
    So you buy a test and use it first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up.

Also things like infections and other illness can cause it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online obgyn chat free [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 and sexually active my periods use to come irregular a lot but then the they started to come regular every month after they stop being irregular plus I workout 3 or 2 days a week and my periods still come regular. My last period was on June 11 and was suppose to come on July 10 but its late...

Ask obgyn online free chat [ 1 Answers ]

I am a lesbian and NEVER had sex with a guy. But lately my stomach has been hurting A lot and I been very very moody Last night I went to sleep and dreamed I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage. Later today I went pee and it hurt really bad and I passed a "blood clot" but it wasn't a blood...

Online obgyn chat free [ 0 Answers ]

I took provera 10 mg but still got no period. Why?

Ask a obgyn online free chat? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it normal to start your period have it be light bleeding, but with cramps last 3 days then stop for 3 days and start gushing blood with then worse cramping?

Chat with a obgyn online for free? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello my boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant but we heard that his meds he is on for epilepsy (dilantin) is making it hard for us. I take prenatal vitamins everyday to help. We have been trying for about 2 yrs now. If anyone can help *** and thank you...

View more questions Search