Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2015, 11:30 AM
    If you take one seroquel, will it show up in a urine drug screen for pre employment?
    If you took one Seroquel on a Thursday night... and then had a urine drug screen test for pre employment on Tuesday morning, would the Seroquel show up in the drug test?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2015, 12:31 PM
    Did you have a prescription?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 21, 2015, 12:43 PM
    Why would you take just one? It's one of those psychiatric drugs that has to build up over days and weeks, and monitored. It's an anti-psychotic which helps some people with sleep too.
    So if you were taking it over time and Thursday was your last day, yes, I think it will show (but don't know for sure - it's not a drug people abuse).
    If you took just one ever, no I don't think it will. Depends on the milligrams.
    If you have been taking it all along as prescribed, it is foolish and dangerous to go cold turkey.
    So this just isn't making sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will suboxone show up in a pre-employment hair drug test? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm about to take a hair drug test for a job and have been taking 8mg of suboxone every day for about 90 days. I'm quitting today cold turkey, obviously. If failing is a possibility, what can I do to help my chances? Cut my hair?

Pre-employment drug test [ 0 Answers ]

I had 8 oz of alcohol last night at 11pm and this morning with a breath test was 00. At 10am had the drug test. Would you believe that the test would be passed since it was a urine test??

Pre-employment Background/drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I interviewed and was quickly offered a position at a company. Everything went very quickly (almost too good to be true) with only one interview and then offered the position. After excepting the position I was emailed the accceptance papers which asked me to sign them and start work the following...

Seroquel and drug screen [ 2 Answers ]

How long does seroquel stay in your system and does it come up on a drug test.I take it sometimes for sleep works well but don't want to lose my jo over it. Thank you

View more questions Search