Apr 20, 2015, 04:35 PM
    Please give us more details.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
    Move

Turn in your mother card.

Go on mother strike.

I hope these are helpful with the amount of information you gave us.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 20, 2015, 04:49 PM
    I didn't respect my mother when I was 20, 30, 40, 50... or ever. She ordered me around like a child. Or tried to - I lived far, far away and only went home once a year, until she was very old and needed help. I helped, sigh, because my dad needed help too.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 06:01 AM
    I suspect the ability to communicate is one of the problems.

You have to provide more information/history/recent background/examples, etc. in order for anyone to make an educated response to your question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2015, 07:58 AM
    She is an adult and so are you so leave her alone until she learns respect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 21 year old daughter is disrespectful [ 12 Answers ]

My 21-year-old daughter is visiting, she's been here going on two months. Everybody in the family has been fed up with her rude behavior. But the problem is, she doesn't see that she has any fault which is the biggest problem. I am so miserable with her here and lock myself in the bedroom most the...

Ungrateful and disrespectful 19 year old daughter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter is extremely lazy, rude, and disrespectful in our home, and always has been. (although to other adults she has perfect manners) she started college a year ago and failed 3 out of 4 classes. She came home during christmas break and begged her dad and I not to send her back to...

Disrespectful, lazy 26 year old daughter [ 10 Answers ]

I have a daughter who is 26 years old, single with 1 child and is disrespectful to her parents. She lived with a useless, controlling boyfriend that got her preqnant a couple years ago. We finally got her and her son (our grandson whom we dearly love) to move back in with us. She was going to...

25 year old daughter who is extremely disrespectful [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I currently live with my 25 year old daughter whom is extremely disrespectful. To the point where I am useless and no worth her time. She refuses to have a conversation with me. I am accused of being prejudice and critical I worry about her. It's hard to hear she wants nothing to do with me,...

22 Year old Daughter disrespectful [ 22 Answers ]

Just wondered if I'm in the wrong or is she right? I am a widow and have been raising my now 22 year old daughter. She has this boyfriend that is an airline pilot and he really doesn't act like he really cares for her. He didn't txt or emails my daughter for a month or two. She didn't hear...

View more questions Search