Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icookiegg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2015, 04:01 AM
    Paysafe to Bank Account/Paypal
    Is it possible to send money from a paysafe card to my bank account or paypal account?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2015, 06:17 AM
    You will have to check with those institutions to see if paysafe payments are accepted. I think some type of preregistration with a financial institute is required.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2015, 07:13 AM
    I do not believe you can. The web site for paysafe seems to say it is able to be used at about 4000 online game sites, It appears to be used for online games and entertainment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer funds from my foreign bank account to my USA bank account [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to transfer over $12,000 funds from my foreign bank account to my USA bank account. Would IRS tax me for the transfer amount even though it is my life time saving. TARO

PayPal to Bank Account? [ 4 Answers ]

My common-aw wife uses PayPal/eBay so when she wanted to add bank account to her PayPal she grabbed direct deposit form for my account by mistake, added that bank acc. And two days later PP did deposit two small amounts and she verified it.. we use my account more often anyway Well she wants to...

Can a online bank account like ING or Paypal be seized? [ 10 Answers ]

The title pretty much sums up my question but ill elaborate... A court found me and my brother guilty of owing back rent. Long story short we had a verbal agreement with the plaintiffs nephew to pay X amount of money a month in rent and we always paid. In essence we we're subleasing. The nephew...

Paypal account [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not having account in paypal But I liked to be a online tutor everyone asking for the paypal account actually what this account for?? How to create? Any fees? I gone through the site of pay pal more over I can't able get what it is actually meant for?/ Is this really secure one??

Can a online bank account like ING or Paypal be seized? [ 9 Answers ]

The title pretty much sums up my question but ill elaborate... A court found me and my brother guilty of owing back rent. Long story short we had a verbal agreement with the plaintiffs nephew to pay X amount of money a month in rent and we always paid. In essence we we're subleasing. The nephew...

View more questions Search