Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kodwin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 08:44 AM
    Murray riding lawnmowers
    How do I start my new Murray M115-38 Riding Lawn Mower? It didn't come with a manual when I purchased it and I did the obvious, connect the battery terminals, added gas & oil. When I turned the ignition key all I get is a click and humming sound, what am I missing?

Check out some similar questions!

Montgomery Ward riding lawnmowers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ward riding lawnmower Model 289707,Type 0154-01,Code 9208054e I bought a new Muffler for it .Model 691874 And the bolts that screw into the head are just a millimeter to large, they are a 1/4 inch. What size bolts are these and where can I buy them. If I must buy a new Muffler with the...

Murray Riding Lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray Riding Lawnmower. I can not get it to go into Reverse. Can the transmittion be repaired. Sally

Murray riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the model number on a murray riding mower. This one is a 46" cut with an 18 hp motor. I need a manual, but without the model number I can't find one.:)

Old Murray riding mower [ 8 Answers ]

I bought an old Murray riding mower last year. I'm not sure what year it is, but here is my problem: One of the rear tires has a flat, instead of loading up the whole mower in the back of the truck, I wouldm like to remove the wheel. I removed the holding pin and the washer from the outside of the...

Murray Riding Lawnmower [ 3 Answers ]

My Question is That my Lawnmower will crank but when you release the clutch/brake it dies! Why would it do this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.