Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2015, 06:24 AM
    Why do guys pretend to be so cool when they're not?
    Why do guys walk as if they are the king of the world, wear expensive stuff thinking they are super cool, and talk as if they are to be worshipped?

Why do guys acknowledge your presence but act like they don't give a damn, when you sense they are not being themselves?

Can they not just be themselves and not change??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
    Women do it too.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2015, 06:37 AM
    Why do you choose to around guys like that?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 07:07 AM
    Yes a few guys are like that, but are those the only guys you see? Look again, you are missing a whole lot of other guys.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 18, 2015, 08:07 AM
    You are generalizing - something teens are very, very good at. Yup, girls are Queen Bees too, strutting around in the latest clothes and being high and mighty. I guess you don't notice because you are more interested in what guys are doing.

I will say this: the animal kingdom, and we are animals, does mostly have males who have the size, bright colors, showing off, and other ways of looking most attractive to females. These boys are exhibiting ancient behavior, saying "Look at me, females, I'm the best."

Tell them to grow up if they are mean in any way. Roll your eyes and walk away.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 18, 2015, 08:33 AM
    Not all guys are like that...just like not all women are stuck up and snobby even though some act like it.

You probably have your sights set on the wrong type of guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I pretend that nothing happened or what? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a boy, that I like it.. He had a "girlfriend" who was with him in his the most depressing moments so he wasn't prepared to broke up with her soon, and we made a deal to pretend that we are just friends.But when she find out that we already been together she broke up with him I think. Then...

Pretend Proposal - what does he really mean? [ 8 Answers ]

You'd think that by 30, I'd understand lads, but I am stumped on this one. A few weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went to get chinese take out. I waited in the car and when he came out with the food, he also had a gumball machine "bubble" containing a ring. As we were driving home, he handed me the...

Why do guys pretend not to like a girl when they do like her? [ 3 Answers ]

There's this guy in my class and he pretends that he doesn't like me when I know he does like me. I know because last year he kept asking me if I liked him and he always stares at me and sometimes smiles. When he was my partner last year he'd do all the work and always help me on stuff. So why...

Help me please a.s.a.p - pretend to break up [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I am in a steady relationshio with my 18 year old boyfriend. I am 16. And at first my mum was fine with us at first. But then she made us split up because he lives in a council house, and I live in my mums own house. I think you get the jist, she is kind of snobby. But he makes me happy. So I...

Pretend break up [ 8 Answers ]

OK, I am in a steady relationshio with my 18 year old boyfriend. I am 16. And at first my mum was fine with us at first. But then she made us split up because he lives in a council house, and I live in my mums own house. I think you get the jist, she is kind of snobby. But he makes me happy. So I...

View more questions Search