Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kishoredudani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Looking for a friend's contact information
    I am looking for a phone no and address of a friend Mr. Garth Gardner, living in MA.USA.
    kidolph Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Apr 10, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Tyr this link

White Pages Phone Directory with Free People Search
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 08:58 AM
    This is a great search area

The Ultimate White Pages

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend's kittens have... Pink Eye? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend started with just 2 cats a couple years ago, now his house is filled with 'em. He won't spay his animals even though they get out and get gang banged and get pregnant and have the kittens and they start this process over and over again. Okay, anyway, since January, the kittens have been...

Secret lovers behind my best friend's back. [ 2 Answers ]

this is complicated, I'm going to simplify the situation as much as possible about a year ago, my best friend of 11 years (I'm only 22) ran into one of her old co-workers and they started talking, he invited her out to parties and places but never really took her on a date, one day he asked her...

My Friend's Dog [ 4 Answers ]

My really good friend just got a 3 month old Bichon Frise/Chiwawa mix. I have a 1 yr. old female doxie. She is potty trained to go on pads and outside, but she still has mistakes once in a while. My friend brought his dog over and the dog peed in my house 5 times (all in different places in the...

Involved with best friend's ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I am kind of in a very sticky situation. My best friend and I have been best friends for about 11 years or so and I love her so much, but something has come up that is troublesome and awkward for both of us. Last month or so she tells me that one night when a bunch of my friends and I were...

My Friend's new book is Awful - What do I say? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I just reestablished e-contact with an old college friend; we dated a little and were thinking of taking things up again. He sent me a copy of a book he just wrote and is trying to publish; he is very anxious to hear my opinion and is hounding me for it. I think it's a mess! It's all over...

View more questions Search